Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Temple Square, SLC, Utah

Another activity we did in Salt Lake was to explore Temple Square.  If you are a Mormon, this is a special place to visit and it is full of history.


Derek and Jake were so happy to pose for me.  Carsen, on the other hand, had had it.


I love this picture of my 3 sweet boys in front of the Salt Lake Temple.

We also tried to visit the conference center, but it was closed for a special event.   So we took pictures out front by the little stream.



We really enjoyed the beautiful grounds around the Temple.


We also went into the Tabernacle.  I wish there would have been a concert, but we loved the organ.


Finally, we went to the Visitor's Center to see the Christus.



I hope my boys remember this special trip and the peaceful feeling that we felt at Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment