Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Only a boy

This may come as a shock to those with only girls in the house.  Please sit down and relax before continuing. 

Each week when I do the laundry, I find a variety of odds and ends that fall out of the dryer.

This week was just a little bit different.  I cleaned out Carsen's shorts before I put them into the washer. 


I stuck my hand into the pockets repeatedly as I found 2 quarters, 3 aliens on a silver chain, a leaf, 2 socks, a rock, a sugar baby box and a laffy taffy wrapper. 

I sit here with the same question tonight, that I had while I unloaded those pockets...Why?

Boys are strange.  It's all I got!

1 comment:

  1. It is always amazing to me what are in T's pockets when I empty them for the laundry...even now when he's older ;) I remember my mom opening the washer once to put the fabric softener and yelling because the whole wash water was floating with those little black beetle bugs that "someone" had in their pockets :) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete