Sunday, November 13, 2011

Carsen's Fall Party


This year Carsen didn't ask me to go to his class party and I am not a homeroom mom, so I wasn't asked to help.  As the party time rolled around I decided to swing by the school and check things out.  I am glad that I did because when Carsen saw me walk through the door, he got a huge smile on his face.  He was so excited to see me and I was so excited to hang out with him.



The kids rotated to 4 stations with their group.  First was a relay race, then a ball toss into several cauldrons and next was the mummy wrap.  Carsen stood still while his partner Tucker slowly wrapped him up.  Then Carsen broke free and made Tucker into a mummy in record time.


The last center of the day was my favorite by far.  Each child was given a cookie.  He had to get the cookie from his forehead, into his mouth, using only his facial muscles.  It was hilarious.  Carsen was a great sport and got the hang of it.  He earned at least 4 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment