Sunday, November 13, 2011

Jake's Fall Party

Jake's class had a "fall party" the Friday after Halloween instead of a Halloween Party.  I had my left carpal tunnel surgery the morning of the party, but Jake wanted me to go so bad!  After I took a little nap, I felt good enough to go and celebrate with Jake.  Randi dropped me off at the front office and when I opened the door the Nana Carlys was standing there waiting for me.  We both headed to Ms. Barbee's classroom to party with Jake.


Jake's party was set up in 4 centers.  The first center was a cute fall scrapbook page.  Jake was able to write what he was thankful for.  Luckily, I was on the list.  The next center was fall BINGO with candies.

The third center was this cute pine cone owl.

And finally, he made an Oreo cookie turkey, which he promptly ate.  Once all the centers were finished the kids snacked on apples with carmel dip and popcorn. 

I am glad I could spend this fun time with Jake and Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment