I know a lot of adults don't particularly like to celebrate their birthday, but my mom taught me different. She loved her own birthday and always made sure we each had our own special day.
This year Randi planned a fun girls night out for me at my favorite place, the Melting Pot a few days before my birthday. Rodica, Kari, Pat, Lori, Rebecca, Carol, Robyn, Randi and my mom were all there to help me celebrate. We had cheese and chocolate to eat and plenty of stories and laughter to go around.
| (this was the only picture I took because my battery died) |
On my birthday, we spent the evening at Carsen's baseball game so a couple days later we had pizza and wings with the Richards' Family.
The day after my birthday, my sweet friends Rodica, Kari and Pat had a birthday lunch for me when I went for therapy. After I left their house, I went on to my next client's house. When I got there they also had a party for me. A gift, balloons and cupcakes too! I was so surprised and touched.
I am so thankful for all those who helped make my days extra special this year! I loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment