Due to the crazy, busy fall baseball schedule, I didn't want to miss our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Luckily, the boys had a bunch of half days in October and we were able to hit the pumpkin patch the last Friday of the month.
Margene and Brennan joined us for the fun. The weather was breezy and cool in the shade. The boys didn't seem to mind the full sun warmth.They enjoyed griding corn, climbing ropes, playing games and petting the animals.
Until, Jake was bitten by a mean, old horse.
Poor kid was standing by the horse in the picture background, when he took a hold of Jake's little chest with his teeth. Jake immediately ran away screaming. I grabbed him and held him. When he calmed down a little bit, I pulled up his shirt and saw his skin scratched with teeth marks. He was brave because it looked very, very sore and bruised.
Another activity the boys enjoyed was riding the peddle bikes. There were several new bikes and the boys had a great time.
Even though I thought the boys had out grown the train, I was wrong. They had the time of their lives and begged to go again.
Before the fun was over we had to try out the corn maze. We did the easy path because it was a 15 minute course and the other was 60 minutes.
The boys had a great time at the pumpkin patch and we will surely be back next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment