Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Rodgers' family at Robyn and Bill's home.  Mom and Dad had to go to Folsom to help Ryan and Michelle while Michelle had surgery.  So it was just us 4 girls and our families.  I have to say, I can't imagine a more wonderful gathering.  Bill was the main chef and he did a marvelous job.  Yum!  Robyn had the house looking beautiful and festive.  The kids were all at one table in the kitchen and the adults were in the dining room.  After we ate, some of the kids enjoyed the hot tub


and some watched the Dallas Cowboys football game.


The rest of us did the dishes and then sat around and talked.  We had Robyn's homemade pies and See's candy.  She definitely made mom Dianne proud with her pie and Dad proud with the See's.  We had so much to be thankful for.  I am especially thankful for each and everyone of my siblings.  I love my sisters so much and don't know what I would do without them.  I am grateful for parents that love and support all of us whenever we need them.  I am thankful for my fun, rowdy boys and all my nieces and nephews.  They have all brought me so much joy over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment