Thursday morning we woke up early because we knew we only had 1 day to hit everything in 2 parks. There were super strong winds to the North and the South of us and we weren't sure how the weather was going to affect our day. I decided that it would be best to get into California Adventure an hour earlier than non-hotel staying guests and get fast passes for World of Color, just in case the fireworks were cancelled from wind. I knew I would be devastated if there were no Christmas fireworks and snow, but I knew I wanted a plan B.
Sydney got us in to the park and we were all able to ride on Soarin. Then sadly, Sydney had to head off to work. The rest of us headed back to ride Toy Story Mania, Screamin or the Carousel.
We were also able to see a couple characters and get pictures and autographs.
We were headed for Grizzly River Run when Brennan insisted on going on the Ferris Wheel. Margene took him and Carsen, so I waited with Jake and Derek and we had snacks! A much better option.
We had one more distraction on our way to the River, little green army men. They did a little musical skit and the boys enjoyed participating.
We finally made our way to the River, bought ponchos and rode a couple times in a row. There was no wait, surprise, surprise. We all had wet feet, but the ponchos did help a lot. Margene was the only dry person because she needed a little R & R after riding on the sliding Ferris Wheel!
No comments:
Post a Comment