11 years ago we moved from our perfect house on Ruth, to a home we liked, but had a lot of plans for. Over the years we have changed and added lots of things, but a new bedroom window covering was never done. Anthony did spray paint the green metal blinds to make them at least cream, metal blinds. I refused to put up wooden blinds that were still hung in 3 ugly panels and cost almost $1,000 dollars. Instead, I lived with the ugly and hoped that one day shutters would magically appear because they were way too expensive.
Well, my dreams finally came true. I decided to just get an estimate to see what the damage would be and low and behold they were affordable. So we ordered the shutters for Anthony and my birthdays and we had them installed just in time for Christmas. I love them! They look so great that I have decided to add them to the rest of the house, one window at a time. he next ones should be here for Valentines Day!
They look beautiful! Well worth the wait :)
ReplyDelete