I want to blog more. I just don't have a bunch of interesting stuff to say and I certainly don't have the skills and ability to evoke the emotions that Randi does. I also don't have to guts to just put it all out there I guess. I am grateful that she does write and share it with us.
I wish I could think of a great way to just write about our everyday life. I love looking back at the fun stuff we did, but I guess I can also see the value in all the trials. Not to dwell on them, but for the boys to look back later in life and realize all that we learned from them. We have been through a lot having 3 boys, all with their own special abilities and disabilities. We have worked our butts off to make sure they are getting everything they need to be happy, healthy and successful.
I guess I am going to think a little harder this week about the little things and less on the big things. Maybe I will be able to come up with something. Regina has been going to a counselor to help her deal with her anxiety and how she manifests it, I wish she would write about what she has learned, it would help us so much! I am also so disappointed that Ryan stopped blogging, because I miss him and the girls so much. I have missed knowing his son at all; which is so sad to me.
What is the point here? There isn't one really. I guess I want us all to just blog more.
That's all.
The end.
Love you...even if you don't blog enough. :) I wish all those things too...I wish Regina would tell us and I wish we knew Ryan's son...and I wish he knew us. I hope Lexi still loves me... :)
ReplyDelete