Last week, Jake ran up to me as I was pulling into the drive way and shouted excitedly, "I have my first loose tooth!" He wiggled it for me and then asked me to try to pull it out for him. He really wanted some money from the tooth fairy. I tried, but I am a bit of a scaredy-cat and I don't really try that hard. As I am wiggling it back and forth I ask him how long his tooth had been loose because he hadn't told me about it. He says nonchalantly, "Oh, I just did it while trying to take apart some Lego's."
We have a quick talk about NEVER doing that again and he runs off. We try to pull it out everynight before bed for a week, but no luck.
Then, when I get home from work yesterday Jake runs up to my car and says, "Carsen pulled my tooth out for me; now I can get a lot of money from the tooth fairy."
Last night he carefully placed the tooth in a ziploc and placed it next to his pillow. He said he was going to pretend he was asleep to try to trick the tooth fairy into coming so he could see her. I guess he fell asleep because this morning he was very surprised to find $7.00 inside his ziploc. Thank you tooth fairy!
Your tooth fairy left SEVEN dollars..?? Man...my kid is gone HATE his tooth fairy. Please tell your kids to NEVER talk about this to my kid. EVER. :)
ReplyDelete