How many people do you know that Share a birthday with a family member? It is uncommon. I mean there are 365 days in a year to choose from right? Well it is now the norm for my children. They all have birthday buddies. Carsen was blessed with Jake being born on his 3rd birthday and now Derek has been blessed with Cody being born on his 12th birthday. That makes us 3:3 on birthday buddies. And if that isn't weird enough, Randi and Alexis also share a birthday. Weird I tell you.
My kids don't mind sharing. I guess they don't know any different. I can just say, I glad it's not me. I want one stinking day all to myself. All about me. It already is a poor day for a birthday being right after the big, fun, late night Halloween holiday. So give me my own day.
Derek is in love with little Cody. They can't wait to teach him everything they know. But for now, they just want to hold him, kiss him and smell him. I guess they got that from me!
Welcome to the family Cody. We love you and are so glad you are finally here!
No comments:
Post a Comment