Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wicked

A month before Christmas Regina called and asked if I was interested in Wicked tickets.  Although I had been to the show a few years ago, I experienced with food poisoning.  Just a little bit painful and a lot uncomfortable.  So, I called Anthony and asked him if he wanted to go.  He asked how much the tickets were and then said no, but you go ahead.  Margene was in the car with me, actually on our way to Disneyland, and so she decided to go with me on a little date.

Regina worked her mad bargaining skills and got us awesome tickets for more than 1/2 price.  Still expensive, but we didn't have to donate plasma or anything.  She bought tickets for Carlys, Savannah and Brooklyn for Christmas, as well as a bunch of others for her friends.

Well, four months later the date of our Wicked performance arrived.

The three of us from the West side drove over to gammage and met the East siders. 



The musical was wonderful.  The 2 main characters had amazing voices.  Our seats were great and we had a nice chat during the intermission.
 
Margene, Savannah, Brooklyn, Richelle, Carlys, Regina

Although we didn't arrive home until almost mid-night, we had a wonderful, culturally enriching time.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment