Name: Carsen Andrew Richards
Age: 9
Height: 51.25 inches
Weight: 70.8 pounds
Hair color : Brown
Eye color: Brown
Favorite movies: Pirates of the Caribbean (all of them, especially 4)
Favorite T.V. show: Star Wars the Clone Wars
My favorite T.V. cartoon is: Sponge Bob Squarepants
Favorite Video Game: Lego Batman
Favorite Song: We've got it Goin' On
Favorite Musician/Group: Bon Jovi
Favorite animal: Monkey
My favorite meal is: Pizza
My favorite snack is: Zebra Cakes
My favorite dessert is: Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
My favorite fruit is: Cantaloupe
My favorite vegetable is: Corn
Favorite Restaurant: Sardellas Pizza
Favorite Place to Go: Disneyland
I like to watch these sports: Football, Baseball
I like to participate in these sports or exercises: football, baseball, hiking
My favorite teams are: Dallas Cowboys, Diamond Backs
My hobbies are: play out front, build Lego's, go shopping
I collect: Monkeys, coins, rocks, key chains
When I grow up I want to be: A Cop
If I had three wishes: "I would wish for a million more wishes, a million stuffed animal monkeys, every Lego set in the world."
These things make me angry: Derek, Jake, not having the snacks I want to eat
These things make me sad: No friends out to play, Being bored
These things make me happy: Getting Lego's, Shopping, playing with friends
My favorite possessions: Money, family, house
My favorite toy: Lego's
My favorite teacher: Mrs. Barbee & Mrs. Tutt
My favorite books: Any Star Wars, Any Sponge Bob, Peter and the Star Catcher, Boxcar Children
My friends are: Brennan, Baron, Tej, Max, Ethan, Tyler, Mac, DJ, Tucker, Conor
My Best Friend: Brennan Fogleman
My girlfriend: None



No comments:
Post a Comment