Friday, April 6, 2012

Afternoon with Our Little C's

Last week the boys got out of school early for parent teacher conferences so I took the opportunity to go on a little date with my sweet Carsen.  Randi was available so we decided she needed to double with her sweet Cody.

Carsen wanted to go to one of his favorite restaurants, NYPD. The moms were more than happy with that choice. While we waited for our food, we held the baby, worked on the menu/activity sheet, played games on the iPad and enjoyed talking with Carsen without any interruptions.  When the food came, we enjoyed pizza, Chelsea salad and of course Zepoli for dessert.  Carsen loves the sweet little bread balls dipped in Carmel and I love them dipped in the Raspberry sauce.



After lunch we took a not so quick trip to the new Goodwill in our area to look for Lego's.  Randi fed the baby in the car, while Carsen and I ran in really quickly.  I am not sure what happened, but 40 minutes later we emerged.  Oops.  We were digging for treasure and lost track of time. 

With our loot in tow we headed home from a wonderful date with our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment