Billy turned 18 in January and is getting ready to graduate next month. Since Bill's family was in town, Robyn decided to throw Billy's 18th Birthday/Graduation party the weekend after Sydney's wedding. It was another great excuse to hang out with everyone before they left town...and to, of course, celebrate our Billy.
Robyn ordered a giant blow-up slide and she had all kinds of fun food. There were nachos, big pretzels, hamburgers, hot dogs, cotton candy, snow cones and other fun treats...including his special cake made by Nana Carlys.
Everyone had a great time swimming, sliding and eating fun food.
Billy opened his gifts after everyone was done in the pool. He got a few different things, but his big gift (from many of us) was a new iPad and a few accessories!! He loved it...so it was totally worth it.
I can't believe our Billy is all grown up and graduating from high school. I can't wait to see what he decides to do with his future. There are so many possibilities for him...and I know he will choose a path of success.



No comments:
Post a Comment