Friday, April 27, 2012

NYPD, again

Derek has some weird obsession right now with hunting.  He really wants to go hunting so I signed him up to go to the required class with Carsen and his Dad.  The classes are for Wednesdays from 5:30 -8:30 at Cabellas.  With my work schedule I can't get home in time to get Jake, so we enlisted Randi to be our interim sitter.




Wednesday was the first class for the boys, which they all enjoyed.  That meant it was date night for me and my youngest boy.  He wanted Cody to go on the date with his mom too, so we gladly brought them along.  Before I arrived at Randi's, she asked him where he wanted to go on our date.  Jake immediately told her, "The Zeppoli Place".  So that is where we went.




Randi and I both thought it was funny that when we took Carsen on a date that is where he chose and then just a few weeks later Jake chose the same place.  My boys are just like me.  They like Pizza and dessert.  When I go to a restaurant, any restaurant that I have been to before, I order the exact same thing.  I don't even need to see a menu.  I like to know what my food is going to taste like.  I do not want any surprises in the flavor or the texture of my food.  At NYPD, Randi and I both ordered, a Chelsea Salad and a slice of cheese pizza.  For dessert we order Zeppoli with raspberry sauce.  Yum Yum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment