Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cooking Day

Jake

This year I have had the distinct pleasure this year to participate in kindergarten cooking days.  Once a month 4 parents bring in all the materials to make a specific receipe the teacher has given us.  The kids then rotate through all 4 of the groups to make and sample 4 foods.  I did this with Carsen and loved it so I signed up for it again with Jake.  

 
Jake's friend Nicholas

Some of the recipies have been Shape Sandiwches, Honey Butter, Tasty Pizza Faces and Nasty Nectar Punch.  Jake really enjoys when I can be part of his classroom and help.  I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to be an active part of my children's classrooms. It has been great to interact with the boys in a different environment and get to know their awesome teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment