Monday, June 18, 2012

Angel Boy Reunion

When Ryan comes to town we all say, "How high should we jump?"  While yes, we miss our one and only brother, affectionately named, Angel Boy, we really miss his kids.  This time they were only in town for 2 days so we had a little swim party and dinner at Randi's to spend some time together.  We had such a great time together with Carol's family, Regina's family, Randi's family (at her awesome party house), Ryan's family, My family minus Anthony & Derek who was at scout camp & Dad, Mom & Raelynn of course. 


These little cuties lined up on their own for this picture.  Brennan, Emily, Jake & Lexi


Jake

McKenna


Brennan


Our resident HOT dancing dad and model extraordinaire, Jared.


Bella & McKenna trying to keep warm


Carsen & Hayden, cute & then goofy



Tyson (Tyler was hiding from me)

My favorite Bubbas, Eli


Emily & Emma


Happy Hayden


(Just one I snuck with Tyler in it)


Once the food was ready, I put the camera away and I forgot to get it back out.  I really, really wish that I had gotten a picture of HOT Carol in her swim suit cover up that was to die for.  I will NEVER stop looking for one for myself.  It is my new & ultimate mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment