One thing that doesn't bother me is a lot kids. Not in an everyday, I want more kids, kind of way. But in the kids play so well together and love to be together kind of way. What is better than cousins? I wish Ryan and his family lived here because we all love and miss the kids so, so much.
Once they are together, it is painfully hard to tear them apart so I say let them be together as much as possible.
McKenna Jane, Bella Rose, Carsen Andrew, Hayden Bryce and Jake Kyle
5 little angles so happy to be together.
I couldn't resist the cute little girls asleep.
I think my heart will break when they grow up and don't want to have a sleep over at Aunt Chelle's anymore. I didn't think that would ever happen until Sydney chose to hang out with Neal over me the week before her wedding. The point was further branded into my fragile heart when Savannah and Brooklyn didn't even to talk to me on my last 6 hour visit to their house. Dang kids for growing up. We had so much fun before their teen years...
Well until then I am going to enjoy ever minute I can with the sweeties! Here they are in the cute matching outfits that I bought them to be twinsies!
No comments:
Post a Comment