Sunday, June 10, 2012

Legos


 
The first Tuesday of each month Lego offers a free mini Lego build.  This month was a little lawn mower.  I got off early so I was able to take the boys to wait in this super long line that snakes around the mall, for about 60-70 minutes.  Anthony has taken them before and was so happy to let me take the reins on this activity.  He is so not a line waiter. 


Once we got to the mall I realized that we should have invited Brennan and Margene.  So we called them and they came over to meet us.

Add caption
The boys were really patient and did well entertaining themselves.

 





Once in the store, the boys got to work and made their projects.


 

I learned 3 things in the 90 minutes we were there:

1.  I am glad they only do this once a month.
2.  I am glad that I usually work until 6 on Tuesdays
3.  I love Margene and her willingness to entertain me for hours of endless fun!  Thank you.








No comments:

Post a Comment