Due to some major interference from the cutest little man (Cody), we had to change our "Fun Friday" tradition to "Marvelous Monday"! We are excited for the change and so far, so good.
Our first Monday Anthony was home for Memorial Day and we all went to see the movie "The Avengers". I didn't get a picture cause we walked in right as it began and then the picture idea was gone, forgotten, lost, out of mind. Until, now when I need it. Oh well.
I did better on our second Marvelous Monday. Derek left for his first week at Camp Geronimo and we headed to wet and wild with our besties Brennan and Margene. I will have to say that it was the best trip I have had to a water park. We got there 10 minutes before it opened and got a set of lawn chairs. Once our towels were set, we headed out to go on the slides. The lines weren't too long and we could go on whatever we wanted without worry.
The boys stuck together and Margene and I sat back and relaxed. We went in and out of the lazy river, wave pool and shaded lawn chairs. We stayed until just before close and we loved it!
Sorry. At least he's cute?
ReplyDeleteAre you gonna tell my mom bout that?