Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm going to miss this

 
Just like my mother Dianne, I love children.  I love to play on the floor with them, I love their innocence and I love to watch as they learn and grow.  Jake is my last baby and while he is doing so well learning how to read and write, my heart feels a wee bit sad because he is the last bit of sweet, little, childhood innocence I have left.  I know I am really going to miss this. 
 
While talking to Randi this week on the phone I told her about Jake's great school work.  I read them to her and told her how cute they were.  Randi suggested I scan in Jake's work.  I took her advice to heart and now I will have them for easy access the rest of my life.
 
 
(translation: Pumpkins are big.  They have green stems.  Pumpkins look round.)

(translation: I see a big juicy pumpkin.  I see a brown bear.  I see a lot of mountians.)

1 comment: