So after many, many months of waiting and planning, our annual girls day at the spa came to pass. I have never in my life met 4 busier women than Randi, Robyn, Carol and me. We had to plan the date like 2 months in advance and then the week before I spent hours, literally, trying to move things around to accommodate every one's busy life. I have no idea how it actually happened, but it did and I am so thankful.
We had the absolute best day getting a facial and massage and then sitting in a beautiful, peaceful room eating donuts and giggling.
I love these women so much and I am so thankful that they are part of my life.
P.S. I never want to forget the mean woman who asked us to please stop laughing as we were leaving the spa. I played a super funny, non-disruptive, joke on Carol and some really mean, thinking they were better than everyone else in the world, women literally asked us to stop laughing. I thought she was joking at first, but nope, she was as serious as death. By the way, I even had the spa worker in on our joke and it was dang funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment