As per tradition, we have to see Santa every. single. year. Only this year, I came up with a brilliant plan! A plan that would be quick, without traffic, long lines and costly photos. I mooched Lori's Santa before her preschool kids arrived for their Christmas party. I asked and Lori said sure. I agreed to a brief 5 minute window and promised to stay out of the way. And then I invited Randi & Cody...without really asking...knowing that Lori is the nicest person on the plant and wouldn't mind, as long as we didn't interfere with her preschool plans.
We were all excited to meet Santa. This guys is really the best Santa.
Jake wrote Santa a letter and told him that he wanted 1 video game (that doesn't exist) and then told this Santa he wanted a remote control helicopter.
Carsen told Santa that he wanted money and gems.
Brennan, well he was just silly and couldn't come up with anything that he wanted.
Cody, just clapped for Santa.
He wasn't afraid and after checking him out for a minute, gave him a smile and a round of approval.
Thank goodness that as my kids are growing up, notice Derek refused to even come with us for 5 minutes, Randi has a baby to help us all remember to BELIEVE.
My plan went off without a hitch. We were in and out in 5 minutes flat! Thanks Lori for sharing the best Santa.
That's awesome!
ReplyDelete