Saturday, December 22, 2012

The excitement of Christmas

I have always tried to make Christmas so magical for my children, just like my mom did for me.  Every twinkling light was ooooed and aahhed at. Each ornament was special and hung with care.  Every gift was wrapped with as much excitement as it was opened with.  Each night the beauty and glow of the tree was soaked in as Christmas stories were read.  I love Christmas because of the love and excitement my mom shared with us.    
 
 
So when I found Jake asleep in the middle of the night with the tree lights on, story books out and nativity set played with, I had to grab my camera and capture that moment.

 
I am raising boys who love Christmas and will continue to pass the magic on. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you took the time to take those pics...those will mean so much when he is all grown up....

    ReplyDelete