Thursday, February 7, 2013

AH-SO

Margene and I were lucky enough to escape the 4 boys and go out dinner alone for her birthday. 

 
We started the evening at TJ MAXX where I bought Margene a beautiful and elegant pair of ear rings.  Once we had made our purchase, we wandered the surrounding parking lots looking for something good to eat.  We saw the sign for AH-SO and decided that we should try it.  Neither of us had been there and I like steak and she likes sushi so we figured we were safe. 
 
When we went in we were asked if we wanted to order off the menu or teppanyaki.  Margene and I decided that the hostess that we would try teppanyaki, but as we walked into the main room, I realized that we would be sitting with other people.  I told Margene that I really must love her to be so far out of my comfort zone. 

 
The others at the table ended up to be very friendly and surprisingly we didn't hear their conversations and they left us alone to the privacy of ours.
 
The chef was entertaining and the food was superb.  It was one of the best meals I have ever eaten.  It was delicious.   
 
 
Margene has become such a wonderful friend of mine over the last 4-5 years and I am so grateful for her.  Happy Birthday!
 

 



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment