Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

This year I was able to spend Valentine's day with two of my favorite boys.  I was in charge of Carsen's party so I was only able to stop in at Jake's for a short visit.
 
 
Carsen's party was the hit of the school.  No one could believe that I would dip strawberries in chocolate for 30 kids, but I think they are worth it.  So I also dipped marshmallows and rice krispy treats too.  Those hard working kids are so worth it!

 
We also played a whole class game of "Don't EAT Pete" with the document camera.  Wow technology has come a long way since I was in the 4th grade.

 
Jake's class made these cute Valentine bags and ate some delicious treats dipped in chocolate fondue.
 
Jake and Adrian
 
 
 
Happy Valentines Day to all the loves of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment