About 6 years ago I started working with one of my clients at his respite sitter's house. After going there just a few times, I was asked to work with a few other kids. I agreed and ended up spending 3-4 hours a week at her home. It didn't take me long to realize what an awesome person she and her mom were. I looked forward to going there every week to learn and to share. We soon became good friends. They introduced me to another therapist that came to their house to provide OT. She too was wonderful and we began to refer our favorite families to each other.
All these years later so much has changed for all of us, but one thing remains the same, I absolutely love these women. Kari and Pat no longer live in Phoenix, which makes my work week unbearably long and painful, but when they come to visit, we pick back up right where we left off. I am so incredibly thankful for them in my life.
| Pat, Richelle, Rodica & Kari |
This visit we were able to lunch at Olive Garden. Kari's girls and I played with the camera on my phone throughout lunch. We had fun and got some great photos.
| Bec and Bree |
Later that night Raelynn and I went over to hang out with them at Rodica's and we had a great time just talking and laughing with everyone. Raelynn found a new friend in Becca and can't wait until she is here next time to hang out.
| Raelynn and Rebecca |
No comments:
Post a Comment