I never grow tired of sleeping babies. I guess I never get tired of sleeping boys. They remind me of the book my mom always read to us and gave us each a copy with a personalized message in before she died, "I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like You for Always"
When they sleep I want to go in and pick them up and rock them back and forth and sing, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be."
I am not quite sure how the years are flying by so quickly. On March 7, my baby Carsen turned 10 and my baby Jake turned 7. Such adorable birthday buddies.
Nana and Grumpaw took us out to celebrate the night before their birthday with Aunt Randi at Olive Garden. (She is a birthday buddy with Ryan's daughter Lexi, on March 3. Her son Cody is also a birthday buddy with my son Derek on February 10.)
The night of their birthday Margene and I took our little threesome to Chili's, the boys favorite place, for a yummy dinner celebration. They ate chips, salsa & queso dip, pizza and then a yummy brownie covered in ice cream. YUM!
The 3 amigos had fun taking pictures and acting goofy, like usual.
The boys had a very happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment