Friday, July 12, 2013

Cub Scout Day Camp 2013

My dad loves scouting and I really thought that my boys would love it too!  Sadly they do not.
 
Each summer the cub scout leaders take the boys to Day Camp at the Heard Pueblo at South Mountain.  When Derek went he really did enjoy it.  I figured that Carsen would love it too.  Boy was I wrong. 
 
 
 
The camp lasts for 3 nights from about 2pm-10pm.  The boys get to swim, shoot bb guns, do archery, some type of craft and then campfire group activities at night.
 

After the first year Carsen said he wasn't going back.  So, I invited his bestest cousin Hayden to go with him.  That helped enough to get both boys back to day camp for their last year as Webelos.

 
 
This summer was super hot and the boys were tired, but I think they had a good time together.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment