I love my Grandma Joyce. I love her so much more than I am able to show because of that stupid thing called time. I try to get over to her house to take her lunch every 6-8 weeks while the boys are at school, but that isn't nearly enough. My poor boys only make it there a couple times a year, which really stinks, but I do want them to know her and love her as much as I do. She has the very best stories and the most loving heart. From the time I was a little girl I can remember loving to visit her and grandpa Fred.
Friday, Randi and I were able to take our boys & Raelynn for a great grandma visit. Randi was exhausted from chasing Cody up and down the basement stairs, but I know our visit meant the world to grandma and it means the world to me too! I hope we get to make many more memories with a great grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment