Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Halloween Twenty 13

This year for Halloween Carsen was a 1/4 football player and 3/4 boy, Jake was 3/4 football player and 1/4 boy and Brennan was 4/4 baseball player.
 
 
Halloween night Anthony's family came over for our annual costume show, little did we know they were doing a whole family affair.  They all looked great, especially Glen.  He was scarier than normal!
 
 
We also had pizza & cake to celebrate mine and Tony's birthdays.  After dinner Margene and I headed up to Randi's to go Trick or Treating with all the boys.

 
We couldn't get Cody to stop running and saying hi to everyone for long enough to get a group picture.  We did get Randi with the empty candy bowl on her head instead.

 
The weekend before Halloween, we all went to Nana and Grumpaw's Trunk or Treat.
 
 
Raelynn couldn't have been happier to have her church friends, her favorite sisters and Cody all in one spot.
 
 
I tried so hard to get the boys to pay attention to me for a photo, luckily Randi was paying attention.


 
When they finally looked up, all I could get was weird, cheesy looks. 
 

 
I guess this is the best I can get from a bunch of strange boys.
 
 
Cody, on the other hand, was absolutely darling and photo ready.

 
He dressed up as a minion from the movie "Despicable Me".  He was the cutest!  After dinner the kids went trunk to trunk and got tons of candy.  The older boys went around 5 times and the fullest bags!



The other Holiday party I attended was Jake's classroom party.  It was a Glow in the Dark party.  The kids made a glow in the dark skeleton, played glow in the dark game and had glow in the dark decorations.  It was pretty cool to have all the lights off and see all the kids glowing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment