I love my birthday. My mom always went above and beyond to make our birthday extra special for each one of us. She loved her own birthday and I remember her saying that you get older no matter what so you might as well take the one day each year and make it all about you. As a mother I know that one day is definitely all you get. So I agree with her and I want my day! Although the thought of rapidly approaching 40 is scaring me to death and I don't want 40 to come, I know it is and I want my day.
On my birthday, Regina took me and Robyn to Kneaders for all you can eat french toast breakfast. It was delicious, but we couldn't even finish our firsts. After breakfast we headed to Bazzill paper warehouse for their annual sale. It was my first time going and I spent a ton! It was neat and I got some great things to make for Christmas gifts. Afterwards, we met Randi and went to see Grandma Joyce and Aunt Anne. Grandma gave me a beautiful purple glass bowl. After visiting for a long while we head to head home in horrid Friday rush hour traffic. I didn't get home until 7pm and so I missed my dinner with my boys.
Luckily my mom brought over my birthday present that was perfect for dinner and dessert!
I love her white cake with white frosting and I ate it until I could eat no more!!!
The following night Anthony took me to a special dinner for 2 at Arrowhead Grill. It was the most delicious dinner and dessert that I can remember! It was pricey, so Anthony says we will get to go there again in a few years. I will be dreaming about it until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment