So for months Robyn and I planned out a few special weekends to have while Bill was out of town on a three week safari! The first Saturday we were going to have a jewelry party with a lady from Robyn's ward.
I really thought I was going to a jewelry party and I walked into this!
This was definitely was a Tiffany's jewelry party, not at all what I expected. I had friends that had come from California, friends from throughout my life and my awesome family. I have no idea how they pulled it all off, but they did. I had the surprise of my life. It was a wonderful surprise. After I hugged each and every person, I had to look around.
The place was more beautiful than most weddings I have been to. I could not get over the place settings. They were amazing.
The food was brunch so there was a nice variety of breakfast foods, lunches and desserts.
The drink table had water, punch, juices and milk bottles with donuts on top.
There was bling everywhere! I loved the sparkle.
I didn't want to sit down and eat. I wanted to wander and look. Take it all in. I knew it would end too quickly.
I just wanted to look at how beautiful everything was.
All of my favorite foods were included, I couldn't even decide what to eat.
Fresh flowers were everywhere. Beautiful white bouquets everywhere. They smelled so good.
I finally sat down to eat and visit. The group all toasted Martinelli's to me. I got a little teary eyed and was very embarrassed because I really don't like everyone looking at me. But it was ok because I felt so loved. It was a wonderful feeling to be surrounded by so many who love me.
Lynn, Me and Margene
Richelle, Stacy and Brooklyn
Me and Peggy
Rodica, Me and Kari
Me and Merry
Mom made me the most beautiful Tiffany birthday cake. I couldn't even think of a wish when I blew out my candle because I have already been blessed with so much.
Kristi and Grandma Joyce
Lori and Me
Michelle, Me and Erin
Mary, Judy, Me and Betty
Robyn with Grandma and Aunt Anne
Grandma Joyce, Me and Aunt Anne
Please take note of the hats, handbags and gloves that Grandma and Anne wore to the party. They were kicking it old school and looked amazing!
Anahi, Me and Martha
Me and Kari
I received my first little blue box from Tiffany's from Kristi, Carlys, Robyn, Regina, Randi & Raelynn.
Regina, Robyn, Me, Raelynn, Randi and Mom
Besties
My sisters are the best
Robyn, Me and Kristi
Pretty Carol and Me

It would be a very big lie to say I wasn't sad when it was over. I really, really was. I wanted the party to last forever. I know my sisters, especially Robyn, were exhausted and wanted this thing to be over! I cant even imagine all the hours Robyn spent on this event. She went above and beyond. I am usually her party assistant so I know how much work these things take. She thought of every single detail and it was perfect. The rest of the family kicked it into high gear spending the days prior to the event getting ready for it. I am so thankful that I have them to make me feel so loved and appreciated. Turning 40 just might not send me to the looney bin after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment