Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Carsen & Jake

After lots of talks about parties with friends, the boys asked if they could use their birthday money on a trip to Disneyland.  Of course, I obliged.   
 
 
On March 7, Jake had opening day at baseball and as soon as pictures were done, we headed out west.  We drove to Kristi and Doug's for an evening of fun.  Doug made everyone their own special homemade pizza.  Yum! 
 

We played a few rounds on Tenzi, a fun dice game, and then we had Nana's surprise birthday cake.

 
She made the cake for the trip and the boys were excited to make a wish.
I can't believe I have a 12 year old middle and a 9 year old baby! 
 
Happy birthday boys we love you!
 
(My wish was for homemade cinnamon rolls which magically appeared behind the cake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment