On Sunday, March 8, we spent the day getting the brakes fixed on Anthony's Pilot before we headed over toward Disneyland. We checked in to our hotel in the late afternoon and then headed out on a scavenger hunt. Jake and I won because of the sweetest employee at the hotel gift shop. She helped us a lot. After the hunt, I had a dinner surprise for everyone. Three March birthdays to celebrate at Goofy's Kitchen!
Carsen and Jake both got a special birthday cupcake with a candle to make a wish. The waiters all came to sing to the boys and brought them some birthday balloons.
This was Brooklyn's first trip and I hope she enjoyed all the chaos.
After we met all the characters, eaten dozens of desserts and could hardly walk, we made our way around the Disneyland Hotel and gift shop. We took a few fun photos at the awesome light-up Disney map before we headed back to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment