Friday, March 19, 2010

Cousins Sleepover

Being the crazy woman that I am, I thought it would be really fun to have Regina's kids sleep over for a couple days. Raelynn was already spending the week with me and of course my 4th son Brennan, so what's a few more? Right?

The kids quieted down down quickly, they had been swimming all afternoon. After I put them all to bed, I went back to check on each one.

Jake & McKenna fell asleep after singing them a few songs.


Brennan has never fallen asleep so quickly.


Carsen was out with as soon as his head hit the pillow.


Hayden was tossin' and a turnin'



and Derek and Brooklyn were surfing the web til the wee hours of the morning.


The house was peaceful and quiet from 11pm - 7am.

I guess all good things have to end eventually.

We sure had fun playing, swimming, laughing and just being with our cousins!

1 comment: