Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Swimmin'

Uncle Bud and Aunt Carol were able to come out from Mississippi and visit last week. Carlys was so excited to have them come. She made every preparation she could to make their trip enjoyable. That included spending some time with her kids and grand kids. The weather was warm and sunny. I think about 79 degrees of perfection!

One day while they were here, Grumpaw heated the pool and had everyone over to swim, eat lasagna and devour homemade ice cream.
I am lucky to live so close cause I was able to take the kids twice. They had a great time swimming in Nana's pool. Now they can't wait for summer!



2 comments:

  1. even though it was heated - it still seems cold to me :)

    love the dinosaur pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best aunt ever and Anthony must have a special place he goes to when all the kids are at your house. Thanks for taking Raelynn and keeping the other kids so they could come over too. lol, Nana

    ReplyDelete