Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What the Hail is that?

I was talking on the phone with my Prettiest Sister today...I was driving from one client to the next, while she was driving home. We were talking about whatever random crap we talk about every afternoon...but the strange weather was one of our most important topics. Well over 100 degrees last week...Nearly 100 degrees yesterday...then today- a freak rain storm, and temperatures in the low 70s.


All of a sudden, it was pouring rain...SO hard I couldn't see 10 feet in front of my vehicle, let alone the other side of the intersection.  It was POURING rain. Then...Randi said it sounded like a war zone through the phone!! We had been hearing reports of hail all day (mostly through facebook)...but we couldn't believe how much hail was slamming into my newly-paid-off mom mobile. It sounded painful.



While I was out and about the city, The boys were home in the midst of it.  Once it stopped, Anthony took a few pictures with his phone.  They went outside to check out the damage.  This beautiful rainbow ran across the sky.



Unfortunately, Anthony's car received quite a bit of damage and we will be making an insurance claim soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment