Randi invited the boys over to help her frost the endless number of sugar cookies she made.
Since I am not a baker, they were glad to participate in some fun holiday baking activities!
That is everyone, but Carsen. He was scrooge and watched Avatar instead!
But once we got home and ready for bed he remembered that it has become a tradition to sleep by the Christmas Tree one night before Christmas. He was very excited to participate in this holiday fun!
Since I am not a baker, they were glad to participate in some fun holiday baking activities!
That is everyone, but Carsen. He was scrooge and watched Avatar instead!
But once we got home and ready for bed he remembered that it has become a tradition to sleep by the Christmas Tree one night before Christmas. He was very excited to participate in this holiday fun!
This year all 3 boys started out by the tree, but only two actually fell asleep, while visions of Santa Claus danced in their heads.
Jake was dreaming of little Zhu Zhu pets racing around in his head.
While Carsen was dreaming of Lego Star Wars Minifigures battling in his head.
I love watch my sweet boys enjoy a peaceful sleep, cause I know tomorrow they will be running around again like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment