Wednesday, December 1, 2010

On the first day of Christmas

My favorite holiday decoration is the tree.  I put it up first thing each year so I can enjoy it all month long.  I love it because it is full of ornaments that remind me of all the Christmas' past. 


I sit on the couch and unwrap each precious memory.   


Then the boys hang them all over the tree.


The tree isn't eloquent or organized,


but the kids love the hear the story behind each one. 


I can read Christmas stories to my boys, wrap gifts or enjoy a cup of cocoa by the glow of the beautifully trimmed tree, all month long. 

1 comment:

  1. i love your tree and the boys thanksgiving plates - i was impressed with carsen's .... a roll and green beans - look how healthy he is :) he picked out the vegetables!

    ReplyDelete