Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Innocence

Last week I was doing little odds and ends jobs around the house.  Jake was chattering to himself while he played with his favorite toys, star wars action figures.  I peeked around the corner and watched for a few minutes before I thought, "I had better grab my camera and take a picture of this sweet, innocent play because before I blink my eyes he is going to be all grown up."



A few things about Jake...
  • He loves to play with others or by himself for hours. He has an incredible imagination.
  • His best friend is Carter, but he really loves his brothers.
  • He loves to dress up.  He has 3 drawers of dress-up clothes.
  • He loves art supplies of any kind.
  • He loves Scooby Doo.  He watches at least 2 shows everyday. 
  • He loves his blanket and thumb combo.
  • He thinks his mom walks on water and loves to be where ever she is.
  • He loves dogs, mostly stuffed ones.
  • He asks to go to McDonalds almost everyday, not to eat, but to get a Happy Meal toy.
  • He loves Lori almost as much as his mama.  She has loved and cared for him since birth, and also is the best pre-k teacher on Earth.
  • He loves to drink milk.  White, Pink or Brown.
  • He only wears basketball shorts or pants and thinks he matches, but never does.


No comments:

Post a Comment