Sunday morning all I wanted to do was sleep in. Kari and Pat can't sleep in, so they quietly tip-toed out of the room and left me and Rodica to sleep. Not a minute later, housekeeping was knocking at the door. Rodica got rid of disruption and I continued my beauty rest. Once we were both awake and ready we came up with the idea to make a "do not disturb" sign especially for Kari and Pat. Just as I was about to put out the sign, the door opened. Kari and Pat were back 30 seconds too early. I hung the sign and locked them out anyway. It was one fun last prank!
We packed up the rest of our belongings and then began the sad walk to the parking garage. Before we left, Pat insisted on filling her cooler with ice, something we teased her about all weekend, because she was obsessed with ice in her cooler. Every time we passed the machine, she either filled up or talked about filling up. It was quite obsessive and comical.
So long to Vegas, until next time... We all loved every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment