Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love Notes

When Jake was in Preschool he used to ask for notes in his lunchbox.  It was fun to sneak things in there when he wasn't looking so he would be surprised.  He would always let me know when I got home from work if he didn't have a note and someone else did.

Now that he is in Kindergarten I haven't remembered to surprise him that often, but yesterday I did.  I left him a cute love note on his napkin and closed his lunchbox and went on with my day.

Last night when I went to bed, I felt something in my pillowcase.  When I reached my hand inside I pulled out a sweet little love note from Jake.



This is what makes all those sleepless nights, whining, diapers, fighting siblings, no money and endless work worth it.  Thank you Jake, I love it!

1 comment: