Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Derek's Stats


 Name: Derek Anthony Richards
Age: 12 years
Height: 4 ft, 9.5 inches
Weight: 85 lbs
Hair color : Light Brown
Eye color: Blue
Favorite color: Red


Favorite movies: Dumb & Dumber, Grownups, Saving Private Ryan
Favorite T.V. show: Bass Master Classic, Hawaii Five-O
Favorite Video Game: Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 3
Favorite animal: Dog
My favorite meal is: Lobster & Steak
My favorite snack is: Candy (anything not chocolate), Ritz Cracker Chips Home Street Original
My favorite dessert is: Cheesecake
My favorite fruit is: Pomegranate
My favorite vegetable is: Corn on the Cob

Favorite Restraunt: Red Lobster


Favorite Place to Go: The lake, any lake
I like to watch these sports: Baseball, Basketball, Fishing, Football
I like to participate in these sports or exercises: Baseball, football, fishing, skateboarding
My favorite teams are: Dallas Cowboys
My favorite T.V. cartoon is: Baby Looney Tunes
My hobbies are: Fishing, drawing, playing video games, playing out front with friends
I collect: fishing lures, football cards, quarters



 
When I grow up I want to be:  A Cop or a pro-fisherman or pro-baseball player
If I had three wishes: I would have money whenever I wanted it, a bass boat and happiness in our family all the time.
These things make me angry: Carsen, homework
These things make me sad: pets dying
These things make me happy: toenails, dogs, my hobbies
My favorite possessions: fishing stuff, x-box & games
My favorite toy: x-box
My favorite teacher:  Mr. Gooding
My favorite books:  Hunger Games

My friends  are: Ryan, Nathan, Alec, Nathaniel, Isaiah, Jared, Justin, DJ, Danny, Nate 
My girlfriend: None

No comments:

Post a Comment