Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jake's Stats

Name: Jake Kyle Richards
Age:  6
Height: 47.25 inches
Weight: 51 pounds
Hair color : Brown
Eye color:  Brown


Favorite color:  Red
Favorite movies:  Underdog, Despicable Me
Favorite T.V. show: Tom & Jerry

My favorite T.V. cartoon is: Scooby Doo

Favorite Video Game:  Lego Batman
Favorite animal: Bunny



My favorite meal is:  Cheese Crisp
My favorite snack is: Gushers
My favorite dessert is: Brownies

My favorite fruit is: watermelon

My favorite vegetable is: Corn

Favorite Restaurant:  NYPD 



Favorite Place to Go: Amazing Jake's

I like to watch these sports:  Football 

I like to participate in these sports or exercises:  Baseball, Football

My favorite teams are: Diamond Backs & Cardinals

My hobbies are: Play out front, Build Lego's

I collect:  Lego's, Star Wars Lego Mini figures, Coins

When I grow up I want to be: A Paleontologist

If I had three wishes: The Imperial Star Destroyer, A Wiener Dog, 20 thousand dollars



These things make me angry: When I don't get my way

These things make me sad: When mommy's not home

These things make me happy: Building Lego's with Mommy

My favorite possessions: My "Ninight" (Blanket)

My favorite toy: Blocks, Gears

My favorite teacher:  Mrs. Barbee

My favorite books:  Go Dog Go!

My friends are: Ryland, Adrien, Coleman, Julian, DJ, Mac, Brennan, Carter, Edison

My Best Friend:  Ryland

My girlfriend: None

No comments:

Post a Comment