Friday afternoon I headed back to the school for Kindergarten Field Day!
Although Jake's class doesn't attend PE, they were invited to participate in Field Day.
The little kids started with a water relay. The kids had such a great time. They were smiling, laughing, shouting and screaming. It was pretty cute.
I am not sure that the pictures I took of Jake even begin to do justice for how excited he was.
I LOVE the happy innocence.
The boys in Jake's class bet the socks off all the kindergarten girls and the other classes boys.
The wet kids moved on to the giant soccer ball relay race. They loved that too!
All the kids too a little rest while they learned about Tug of War.
Again, the boys in Jake's class were champions. The out tugged the other boys 4 times! The girls didn't have as good of luck, which didn't deliver a win during the whole class competition.
Field day was great fun for all those cute 5 and 6 year olds!
No comments:
Post a Comment