Jake made the very first leprechaun trap I have ever seen. In his enrichment kindergarten class, the kids were able to use a variety of materials to engineer their very own trap. Once it was completed, Jake brought it home and set it up.
Jake thought it would be a great idea to trick the leprechaun into the trap with 4 shiny pennies.
When Saint Patrick's Day arrived, Jake was so excited to see what he had caught.
The tricky little Leprechaun left pennies around the house and in Anthony's car. Jake was excited to discover all the shiny coins.
What I found out the next day at church was that the leprechaun left notes and treats at a lot of the other kids' houses. I guess now that I know what the Leprechaun is supposed to do, I will make sure he does a better job next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment