Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Last night Jake went to bed early in anticipation of the Easter Bunny's visit.  Because of the extra sleep and anticipation, he was up at 7 am and hunting for his basket and eggs.  Luckily, he left the other boys alone while he examined his loot. 


Carsen and Derek didn't get up until 8 and they needed help finding their eggs.  The Easter Bunny hid them a little bit harder this year, because the boys are older of course.  But, then they both needed to play the "hot & cold" game to find their eggs.




After the candy was sorted and the basket prizes carefully examined, the boys were ready to die Easter Eggs.






The boys had a good time and it is really nice to just help measure the vinegar and then supervise from a distance.


After all the eggs were died, it was time to get ready for church.  Lucky for me and my favorite color, purple is still an "in" color and I was able to find ties for all the boys.




They all looked so handsome.  Too bad I had to Jake out during the Sacrament and spank his naughty, little butt.  After that he was much better. 


Our evening and night consisted of eating ham & potatoes for dinner and then watching the movie Cars 2 that Jake got from the Easter Bunny.  It has been a long day and I have a a list as long as Santa's naughty list, so I guess the boys better get put to bed so I can get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment